Eduphoria has introduced a new application to replace “PDAS”. The new system is called Strive. Moving forward, all PEAK activities will take place within Strive.
The following outlines how to access PEAK evaluations, as well as how to submit your Self-Report.
1. Login to Eduphoria and click on Strive.
2. Click Personal View on the top left side of the page.
3. Next, click Evaluations.
4. From this page, you can access your evaluation once available, as well as complete your self-evaluation.
To complete your self-evaluation, click the plus sign next to “Self-Reflection”.
5. Click “Create Evaluation”.
6. Fill out your self-evaluation, paying particular attention to areas where you are able to develop based on your strengths.
When complete, click Save and Submit to Appraiser. This will allow your supervisor to review your self-evaluation.
7. Once you’ve completed the Self-Evaluation, your screen will look like this (showing that the Self-Evaluation has been submitted):
For any questions, please speak with your appraiser or campus administrator.